Dental Nurse Vacancy
Job Category: Auxillary Staff
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Winchmore Hill (London)
Weekly Hours: 16+
We have an opportunity for a part-time dental nurse to join our friendly team. We are a private practice offering a variety of treatments including oral surgery, cosmetic treatments including tooth whitening, veneers, Invisalign and more.
To be considered for this role, candidates are required to have:
- At least one years’ Dental Nursing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well alone, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials
- Excellent organisational skills, accountability, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills (SOE experience preferred)
- Full GDC registration preferred / indemnity etc
- Up to date knowledge of current CQC compliance requirements.
- Enthusiasm about providing a high standard of care to our patients.
- Friendly attitude.
What We Offer
- A great opportunity to work alongside our friendly professional team.
- On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- A competitive salary depending on your experience/skill sets
- Career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills
- The position has opportunity for growth.
Expected Start Date : ASAP
Please apply with your CV.
Experienced trainees may be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.